2017 Bellin Elite Football Combine
Saturday, April 22, 2017
Don Hutson Center
Green Bay Packers
Indoor Practice Facility
The 2017 Bellin Elite Football Combine application process is now closed.
The mission of the Bellin Elite Football Combine is to provide an opportunity for High School Football Athletes to display their skills before college coaches for the chance to further both their academic and athletic careers.
- Combine T-shirt
- Combine Shorts
- Individual printout of combine results
- Individual results compiled and placed on the official BEFC website
Daily Events Schedule:
- Objective & Agility Testing
- Position Specific Skill Testing
Criterion for Eligibility:
- High School Football Athletes going into 10th, 11th, or 12th grade.
- All-Conference recognition or better (or written coach’s recommendation)
- No more than two athletes, per high school, will be accepted.
- Combine attendance is limited by position.
- Timeliness and information accuracy on the application is critical for the athlete enrollment process.
- Submission of a BEFC Application DOES NOT guarantee acceptance into the BEFC.
- Combine fee of $100 is due ONLY if accepted to the BEFC.
- You will be notified of your participation status in the BEFC by e-mail. Please ensure your email address is correct.
Any questions regarding the application or the BEFC can be directed to: