15th Annual Bellin Elite Football Combine
Saturday, March 9, 2013
Don Hutson Center
Green Bay Packers
Indoor Practice Facility
The mission of the Bellin Elite Football Combine is to provide an opportunity for High School Football Athletes to display their skills before college coaches for the chance to further both their academic and athletic careers.
- Combine T-shirt
- Combine Shorts
- Individual printout of combine results
- Individual results are compiled and placed on the BEFC website
The application process is now closed.
Daily Events Schedule:
- Punters & Kickers
- Objective & Agility Testing
- Position Specific Skill Testing
Criterion for Eligibility:
- High School Football Athletes going into 10th, 11th, or 12th grade
- All-Conference recognition or better or written coach’s recommendation
- No more than 2 athletes per high school can be accepted.
- Combine attendance is limited by position.
- Timeliness and information accuracy on the application is critical for the athlete enrollment process.
- Turning in the BEFC Application DOES NOT guarantee acceptance into the BEFC.
- Combine fee of $75 is due ONLY if accepted to the BEFC.
- You will be notified of your participation status in the BEFC by em-mail. Please double check your email to make sure it is correct.
Any questions regarding the application or the BEFC can be directed to:
Terry Beck, LAT, ATC, BEFC Program Director
Nick Winkler, LAT, ATC, Recruitment Coordinator
(920) 430-4750 Ext. 5002